Over 70% of TEFL Org UK graduates find an EFL teaching position within three months of completing a course, so enrol today to have a great chance of securing work abroad! Find the latest TEFL jobs here on our TEFL Jobs Centre.
Only our students can access employer details, by logging in with your e-mail and course password on the job page.
Not a TEFL Org UK student? Apply for these recommended TEFL jobs.
Share this page:
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that our TEFL Jobs Centre operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply work-seekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable work-seeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill
- obtain confirmation of the identity of a work-seeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure the work-seeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the work-seeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the work-seeker or the recruiter for the work-seeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- give any indication to recruiters whether work-seekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
- propose work-seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them;
- take up any references in relation to a work–seeker or;
- make any arrangements for accommodation of work–seekers