- 4.5 to 5-month teaching placement – 20 teaching hours per week
- Full TEFL training with TEFL Org UK before you leave – 140-hour Premier TEFL Course (and as an optional extra, our 30-hour Teaching Young Learners advanced course)
- Living allowance – US$700 per month (approximately £465) and a US$700 completion bonus. The highest living allowance on offer from any TEFL internship, meaning you can live well and have enough money leftover to explore
- Free accommodation for the length of your contract – your own room in accommodation shared with fellow interns
- Orientation week – meet other interns, take Vietnamese lessons, tour around your host city and generally take time to get to grips with Vietnam
- Conversational Vietnamese lessons
- In-country support including local ‘buddy’ at your school
- 140-hour Premier TEFL Course – made up of 120 hours of online learning and a 20-hour weekend classroom course (included in the internship fee)
- Native English speaker
- 20-35 years of age upon arrival in Vietnam
- Police disclosure check from home country
- Passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand or Canada
- University degree (minimum Bachelor level in any field of study)
Our previous interns at work
Additional costs to consider
- Visa – 3-month business visa to extend after 3 months
- Flights – you will need to book your own flights to Vietnam once you have received a program acceptance letter
- Travel Insurance – Please make sure you have insurance to cover you for the length for your stay – good medical cover is always advised
- Money for first month – you will need approximately 20 million Dong (around US$800) to see you through your first month
- Bills – US$60 each month to cover water/electricity bills and transport to/from school
- Application deadline Friday 16th November 2018
- Arrival in Vietnam Saturday 12th January 2019
- Finish teaching Friday 31st May 2019
Sign up to the Vietnam TEFL Internship programme with a 50% deposit.
This allows you to make a start on your 140-hour Premier TEFL Course and complete the application and any required paperwork.
Once your intern application has been approved, we will get back in touch to collect the remaining balance.
I realised I was able to make any place in the world home
Working in Vietnam has let me get to grips with the culture in a way being a tourist would never allow
Great memories have been made
I feel so lucky to be a part of it
It’s taught me a lot, not only about teaching but also about myself
I look forward to teaching every day
How to apply
Call us on 01349 800 600 (Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to a TEFL Expert who will guide you through the booking process and ensure all your questions are answered.
Hurry, application deadline Friday 16th November 2018.