The 20-hour Online Video Course has been created as an opportunity for you to observe TEFL classrooms and improve your own lesson plans. This certificated course will give you a further 20 hours of training. On the course, you’ll:
- Get a feel for a real classroom
- See how activities you learn on the TEFL course work out in a real situation
- Analyse a teacher’s delivery and suggest improvements
- Be more aware of your own teaching style by analysing others
- Receive guidance from your online tutor
• 20 hours of online video lessons to work through
• Easily accessible from your own PC
• Full guidance from one of our friendly, knowledgeable and experienced tutors
• You can work through the course in your own time and at your own pace
• You can meet up with others taking the course and share ideas by joining our TEFL community for FREE
• You have one month to complete the course
Video EFL course timing
You will have one month to complete your course from date of payment (on average we have found it takes students one to two weeks to complete). We do recommend taking your weekend, weekday or online TEFL methodology course prior to starting the video course.
For more information, why not contact us to discuss your options.
20-Hour Online Video Observation
To book our 20-Hour Online Video Observation just click 'Book course now' below:
Course Fee: £99
You might also like…
10-Hour Teaching Large Classes
In many countries around the world (South East Asian countries in particular), teaching classes of 50 and even more is common practice. Scary isn’t it? Don’t worry, the majority of new TEFLers find the option of teaching large groups daunting and that’s why we have developed an Advanced TEFL Course – Teaching Large Classes.
10-Hour Telephone Teaching
Teaching English over the phone is a great opportunity to supplement your salary particularly if you want to TEFL but you would rather do it from the comfort of your home and not necessarily take a position teaching English abroad.