Online TEFL courses with TEFL Org UK
Got a hectic lifestyle and can’t find the time to do a practical TEFL course? Or maybe simply don’t live in the UK but still would like to complete a course with a reputable British course provider? Don’t worry! You can still become a fully qualified TEFL teacher with TEFL Org UK. Our online TEFL courses hold the same high level of accreditation as our practical courses so you can get TEFL certified at your own pace, in your own home, at times convenient for you!
Basic + Grammar
Whether you dream of teaching children in China, teaching adults in Spain, volunteering in Africa or teaching English online from the comfort of your own home, we have an online TEFL course to suit your needs! If you want to make these dreams a reality, we highly recommend our 120 hour Premier Online TEFL course as most employers now look for candidates to have at least 120 hours of TEFL training.
Our online TEFL courses are designed to give you an excellent grounding in English grammar and TEFL methodology to ensure that by the time you have finished your course, you feel that you can step into your first TEFL class with confidence. You will also have the chance to observe TEFL teachers in the classroom so you know what to expect when you start teaching your own lessons!
What’s in it for you?
- Internationally recognised TEFL certificate – so you will be able to find a job anywhere in the world
- Flexible learning – so you can fit it round your hectic lifestyle!
- Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Centre –so it’s that little bit easier to find your dream TEFL job
- Course by an established course provider
- Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice from an experienced TEFL teacher