Online English Teacher
We are a leading online education provider in South East Asia.
– Teach conversational English to adults following provided lesson plans.
– Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
– Work anywhere with stable Internet connection
– Full supports (curriculum, lesson plan, teaching assistant, etc.)
– Flexible teaching schedule based on personal plans: Picking your preferable working hours (8AM – 11PM GMT+7)
– Various number of classes to choose from.
– Be a Native level English speaker.
– Confident in verbal English communication
– Have the stable, high-speed (at least 2 MB) Internet connection and good sound capabilities with audio headset
– Bachelor’s degree or preferably have TESOL/CELTA/TEFL
– Be a punctual, responsible person.
4. APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested applicants please attach below documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– CV/ Resume
– Degree/ Teaching Certificate (if any)
– Profile picture.
Please write the subject as follow: Online English Teacher_Full name
First come, first serve.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||3 to 6 months|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Start Date:||31st Jan 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||28th Jan 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.