Native English Teacher
We are currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English teachers to join our language revolution in our seven Indonesian centres.
JOIN THE FUTURE OF ENGLISH EDUCATION!
We are currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English teachers to join our language revolution in our seven Indonesian centres (five in metropolitan Jakarta, one in leafy Tangerang and one in Bandung, the ‘Paris of Java’). If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US:
Due to strict government regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will unfortunately be difficult to obtain legal working status).
- Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed.
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a secure, convenient, furnished apartment), plus hotel accommodation on arrival and help finding housing.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month’s holiday per year!)
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues.
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please send your CV!
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||£1,000+ / month|
|Start Date:||1st Apr 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||25th Mar 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.