We offer training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe.
We offer training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe. Our solutions include global language training (60+ languages); specialized language courses (40+ courses); professional soft skills training (100+ courses); intercultural training (100+ courses); and competency assessment tools.
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dynamic Coordinator/English Language Trainer who will be responsible for the day to day running of the language centre at our client’s premises in Le Plessis-Robinson. The role also includes providing regular coaching and pedagogical support to learners.
This is a part-time contracted position, 21 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The centre opening hours are 10:00 – 18:00 (subject to change). The centre will close for lunch between 14:00 – 15:00.
The contract will be for an initial 6-month period, after which there will be the possibility to extend.
– Daily management and coordination of the language centre
– Managing/ordering new learning resources where required (books, newspapers, magazines, DVDs etc)
– Provide personalised support and guidance to learners for independent study
– Support learners with the Learnlight learning platform and other pedagogical resources
– Develop and run language activities, themed workshops and cultural events
– Plan and lead daily activities focused on speaking skills
– Record and track data regarding activity participation (dates, number of participants, activity types etc)
– Manage the budget and get it approved by the Training Department
English Language Training (providing pedagogical support)
– Provide additional support/coaching to learners outside of class hours (class preparation, homework etc)
– Ensure learners who miss a class are provided with the session information
– Provide personalised support to learners, tailored to their professional activities (presentations, negotiations, email correspondence etc)
– Help prepare learners for the Bright Language examination
- Native speaking competence in English
- Previous experience in a coordination/management role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language
- Language teaching certificate or relevant degree/diploma
- Corporate experience (preferred)
- At ease with using online language learning technology
Positive, confident and enthusiastic personality
What you need to know:
|Location:||Le Plessis-Robinson, France|
|Contract Length:||6 to 9 months|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Pay:||To be discussed at interview|
|Start Date:||31st Mar 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||25th Mar 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.