Native-level Teacher Wanted in Poland
This British-owned organisation are looking for fluent speakers to come teach in Poland. Degree not required!
Join this employer’s friendly & supportive team, around 90 mins from Warsaw & Lublin!
Here you will have the opportunity to teach a wide range of ages and levels from Young Learners to Adults.
Both newly-qualified and more experienced teachers are welcome to apply, and there are many opportunities for teacher development throughout the school year.
Details of Position
Join a friendly and supportive team in a well-resourced, British-owned school close to Warsaw and Lublin, with opportunities for teacher development and to teach a wide range of ages and levels.
We are currently seeking:
– appropriately qualified full-time teachers (TEFL 120 hours or equivalent) to start in the new school year (late September start) with a native speaker level of English to join our team in Lukow & the surrounding area.
There is also the possibility of part-time / cover work for suitable locally-based candidates.
Successful teaching candidates should be:
- Qualified (120-hour TEFL or equivalent as a minimum), newly-qualified candidates are welcome to apply;
- EU or UK passport holders / have the right to live & work in Poland (due to visa restrictions);
- Open, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching;
- A team player;
- Happy to teach both groups and 1:1 (the vast majority of the work is with groups of 3 to 12 students);
- Willing to teach young learners, teens & adults;
- Committed to working for us for at until least mid-June 2019;
- A driving license is desirable, but not essential.
In our school, you will have the opportunity to work with a full range of ages and levels – from Young Learners to Adults from complete beginner to advanced level. Most of our students are very keen to learn, and teaching here is on the whole very rewarding, and fun!
We have a wide range of resources available, and are happy to extend our range of materials if our team needs something new. There is also the opportunity to make use of IT in the classroom – free Internet access is available in our main schools, and 50% of our classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards.
We also offer many opportunities for teacher development. We attend teacher training days which are conducted by the main EFL publishing houses or British Council in Siedlce, Lublin & Warsaw, we encourage ideas / materials sharing, organise regular teacher development sessions / team meetings as well as periodic lesson observations and feedback. There is also the opportunity to take part in survival Polish lessons, which are paid for by the school.
Lukow offers a very low cost of living, friendly people and the opportunity to experience real Polish life. There are also all of the amenities you would expect (gyms, a cinema, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, bowling / pool centre, shops & supermarkets (including Tesco), etc), as well as nature & forests nearby. Warsaw and Lublin are around 90 mins away, and are ideal for a weekend break.
We are the biggest employer of native-level teachers in our region, with a British owner, so there will always be someone around who you can easily communicate with.
- Our minimum requirements are a 120-hour TEFL or equivalent.
- Additional qualifications and experience of teaching young learners, appreciated.
- Weekend/online courses with no teaching practice will not be accepted.
- Candidates not meeting our minimum requirements will not be contacted.
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a stable & competitive local salary, which will allow for a comfortable standard of living. There are also opportunities for overtime.
- Ongoing teacher development
- Survival Polish lessons which are paid for by the school.
- Airport pick-up
- Freshly-ground coffee in the main schools
- Free Internet access in school
- Regular staff/student social events & parties
- Friendly working environment with personal & academic help and support whenever you need it
- Well-resourced schools with interactive whiteboards
- Low-cost accommodation found by the school
- The opportunity to work with a diverse range of ages and levels from kindergarten to adult proficiency.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||6 to 9 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||31st Aug 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.