Kindergarten ESL Teacher in Wuhan City, China
English Teachers required for Kindergarten in China
Kindergarten ESL Job Description:
1.Location: Wuhan city, Hubei province, China.
2.Contract Term: As soon as you get working visa
3.Job Position: English Teacher.
4.Students Age: 3 – 6 years old.
5.Courses: English reading, writing, listening and speaking.
6.Work Days: two days off per week.
7.Work Hours: 35 working hours including 20 teaching hours per week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB6,000 monthly.
2. Accommodation: RMB1,800 rent allowance monthly (100% covers).
3. Meals: free working lunch.
4. Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays per year.
5. Vacation: one month winter vacation, half paid.
6. Airfare Allowance: RMB6,000 air ticket reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
7. Insurance: accident insurance.
8. Work Visa: offer working permit.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Application Expiry Date:||31st May 2017|
|TEFL Hours Required||120|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.