They are looking for professional, enthusiastic candidates keen for adventure and excited about living and working in South Korea.
This school is delighted to announce that they have exciting new teaching opportunities available in South Korea. They are looking for professional, enthusiastic candidates keen for adventure and excited about living and working in South Korea.
- Applicants must be graduates (in any discipline)
- No teaching qualifications necessary
- £1400+ per month
- 12 month contract
- Teaching experience not essential
- Flights and accommodation provided
- Pupils: ages range between 4 and 18 years old
- Maximum 12 students per class
- Orientation/training provided
- 30 hours per week
- Working Days: 5 per week (Monday – Friday)
- Positions available throughout South Korea
- Positions available throughout the year
- No Placement fee!
- Talk to existing English teachers at institutes before accepting a position
- Have a degree
- Be enthusiastic and friendly and willing to adapt to life in a culture very different to their own
Do Something Different – Teach English in Korea!
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||1st Aug 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||29th Jul 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||SEVERAL|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.