Life is too short to work at the wrong job! If you’re interested in exploring the hidden gems of China, working with passionate teachers and students and earning/saving up good money, then V Future is the future for you
Life is too short to work at the wrong job! If you’re interested in exploring the hidden gems of China, working with passionate teachers and students and earning/saving up good money, then this is the future for you.
We have over 4000 children and 1000 adult students located in three different cities with over 10 different branches. We offer unique and exciting English classes that wrap around Maths, Science, Extracurricular activities, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, BEC, ACT and GRE.
Moving to live and work in China is a daunting process for even the most experienced traveler, however our team of foreign teachers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and our accommodating Chinese staff will be sure to make you feel as if you have arrived at your second home.
Upon arrival we house you into a hotel whilst we find you a modern and classy apartment fully furnished with a fridge, washing machine, TV set, shower, bath, sofa and of course, a western toilet.
Our working hours are averagely 22 hours per week plus 8 office hours and two days of a week off. You’ll be happy to know that Christmas Day is a holiday and of course all Chinese holidays are off as well (all paid holidays).
- Monthly after-tax salary 8000-15000RMB depending on teachers’ qualification
- Housing allowance monthly 1500-2000RMB/designated free apartment
- Bedding subsidy 300RMB upon arrival
- Airfare allowance 8000RMB paid at end of contract
- Medical expense reimbursement yearly 1200RMB 2 weeks winter vacation, 1 week summer vacation, paid at end of contract
- Renewal bonus 5000RMB at end of contract
- Overtime paid monthly at 1.5 times hourly rate
- Health insurance on accident up to 50,000RMB
- Taxi fare subsidy from Headquarter to Branch schools
- Free Mandarin Lesson
- Induction & on-the-job teaching profession training
- Airport pick-upPaid hotel upon arrival
- Paid visa processing inside China
- Regular Team Building
What you need to know:
|Location:||Changchun, Jilin, China|
|Contract Length:||12 months +|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||31st May 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||27th May 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||Several|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.