English Teaching Assistant in Hong Kong
International volunteering charity - We have exciting opportunities available for English Teaching Assistants in a number of Christian kindergartens and primary schools across Hong Kong
Do you want to get cross-cultural experience teaching children?
We have exciting opportunities available for English Teaching Assistants in a number of Christian kindergartens and primary schools across Hong Kong.
- Passion for working with children
- Aged 19 – 26
- UK citizen
- A University graduate (or studying towards)
The cost of this year is FREE, with a healthy allowance and accommodation provided.
Please note that places are awarded on a first-come-first served basis to the right candidates who meet our criteria, so if you are interested please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
What is included
- Generous monthly pocket money (10.000 HKD)
- Visa (sponsored by the school)
- Hong Kong ID card
- Accommodation and all reasonable bills
- 5% bonus on completion of the year
- Training and support (before, during and after your year of service)
- Airport Collection on Arrival
- Basic Medical Insurance during work time (covered for permanent disability, death, hospitalisation, accidents sustained during work)
What’s not included
- Up front flight costs
- Food (some schools provide lunch for staff)
- Comprehensive Medical/ travel Insurance (incl. repatriation)
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||10,000HKD per month and accommodation provided|
|Start Date:||18th Aug 2017|
|Application Expiry Date:||1st Jun 2017|
|TEFL Hours Required||120|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.