This programme is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students.
Discover Korea and teach English in Korean public schools.
This programme is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. In order to achieve this objective, they employ native English speaking teachers and places them in Korean public schools throughout the country. They are a highly recognized public school teaching program, it is an excellent opportunity that provides a great chance for teachers to begin and/or develop their careers. They is known for their fair recruiting procedures, so do not hesitate to apply.
- School Type: Korean public schools (elementary ~ high school)
- Location: Nationwide
- Starting Date: Spring/Fall
- Teaching age group: Elementary ~ high school students
- Salary: 2.0~2.7 million Korean Won per month
- Contract Length: One year (renewable)Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
- Teaching Hours: Approximately 22 hours per week
Their teachers are required to assist Korean English teachers with their classes and practice duties specified by Metropolitan Office of Education (MOE)/Provincial Office of Education (POE). Preparing classes and developing teaching materials are essential parts of the job.
- Furnished single housing
- Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
- National pension
- National health insurance
- 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
- 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
- 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
- EPIK orientation (7~10 days)Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Possess no criminal history
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||2.0~2.7 million Korean Won per month|
|Start Date:||18th Aug 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||31st Jul 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.