Full-time teaching positions available in Batam (Riau Archipelago) and Palembang (South Sumatera), Indonesia.
Full-time teaching positions available in Batam (Riau Archipelago) and Palembang (South Sumatera), INDONESIA
We are seeking qualified native speakers to join our team on a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate would possess a recognized teaching certificate or equivalent experience; a flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developing, tropical country; an enthusiastic desire to teach senior high school students; a positive attitude and a sense of humor. Excellent employment package with good work conditions.
You will have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes including:
– General English
– IELTS & TOEFL Preparation
– Conversational English
– Business English
Relaxed, supportive atmosphere for both staff and students.
Emphasis on quality, not quantity.
Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10.
Majority of our students is Senior High School students.
1. have bachelor degree in English/Education or any major with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
2. have at least 5 years formal teaching experience (at least 1 year in Indonesia is preferable)
3. US/UK/AUS/CAN/NZ passport holder
4. be between 26-45 years of age
5. pass a medical check.
6. provide original documents of University Degree Certificate, Transcript and English Teaching certificate for working visa purposes
7. have ability to obtain a clear background check
We offer an excellent employment package, including:
· One-year, renewable contract details with max. 24 contact hours per week (Monday to Friday OR Monday to Saturday with 1 day off in between, from 12:00 pm to 20:00 pm);
· USD1,000 monthly salary depending on qualifications and experience;
· 1 month salary bonus after the completion of contract;
· HOLIDAY = 10 days of paid holidays AND 10 days during school closure AND approximately 15 days of paid public holidays each year;
· Medical insurance;
· Economy class return airfare;
· Airport pick-up upon arrival;
· All visa/work permit costs are covered by the school.
Additional benefit in Palembang:
– FREE modern shared fully furnished house (6 minutes walk, 400 meters);
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 months +|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||30th Apr 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||15th Apr 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.