Freelance English Teacher
We are looking for a freelance teacher starting in September 2017.
We are looking for a freelance teacher.
- A minimum guarantee of 15 hours per week (a workload of 20 hours and more are common if desired by trainers)
- Thorough induction and teaching support
- a professional and enjoyable work environment
If you are
- interested in the position
- a native English speaker
- looking for a long term teaching position in Germany (min one year)
- motivated and professional
and if you have
- a University or college degree
- TEFL / TESOL / TESL Certification
- teaching / business experience
- German language skills
Please e-mail us to apply
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||6 to 9 months|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2017|
|Application Expiry Date:||31st Aug 2017|
|TEFL Hours Required||30|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.