You will be teaching English to children ages 3-12. All regular classes are taught with a local teaching assistant and have 12 students or less.
You will be teaching English to children ages 3-12. All regular classes are taught with a local teaching assistant and have 12 students or less. Key activities include planning and delivering lessons, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and parents. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to begin or further their career in teaching and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
Our Foreign Teachers (ESL teachers)
- Provide a highly engaging and effective
- English learning experience to children between 3-12 years old through the delivery of innovative and immersive educational content
- Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
- Work a 40 hour work week (up to 20 contact teaching hours) including evenings and weekends
- Measure progress and educational results
- Build strong relationships with parents and keep them “in-the-know” on their child’s journey.
To qualify you’ll need the following:
- Completed bachelor degree or above
- Native English speaker or hold a degree from a native English speaking counrty
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language (training and assistance provided)
- A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to working
- Passion for working with young children
Teaching experience and experience working with children is highly desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
- Salaries start at 12,000 RMB per month dependent on qualifications/experience
- Monthly housing allowance.
- Paid airfare to China and a monthly travel stipend toward return trip
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Robust academic training
- Vigorous re-settlement support
*Benefits subject to change
What you need to know:
|Location:||Haining, Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China|
|Contract Length:||12 months +|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||1st Mar 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||28th Feb 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.