This employer is the area's most prestigious and sought-after private boarding school.
This employer is the area’s most prestigious and sought-after private boarding school. Consisting of a Primary school, Middle school and International department, it attracts students from across the province and has a long established reputation of students gaining admission into the top high schools both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, the school opened a custom-built, state-of-the-art international building on campus that houses Primary Bi-lingual classes and Middle school international classes. With classes averaging 30 students for Primary and 15 for Middle school, the international department aims to prepare students for eventual study abroad. Each classroom is equipped with interactive, touch screen computers, whiteboard and blackboard at the front of the class as well as desk-based OHP cameras.
Working Hours & Classes
The contract has a 10 month duration between September and June with roughly 30 days holiday for Spring Festival sometime between early February and Early March. Classes are scheduled between Monday Friday between 8:00am and 16:30pm, with roughly 90 minute for lunch.
– Teaching approx 25 x 35 minute classes (roughly 15-16 hours per week)
– 40 Office Hours
– Bi-Lingual Primary Classes Grades 1-4
– 15,000 RMB / Month
– Flight Allowance of 12,000 RMB
– Total of 162,000 RMB for 10 Month Contract
– 10% Salary increase if sign for a second year
– Single Living Apartment Provided
– Z-Visa (Work Visa) + Residence Permit Paid & Provided
– Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (During school hours)
– 30 Days Holiday (Chinese Spring Festival)
– Free Airport Collection
Yuyao is an ancient, historical city with more than 7000 years of heritage – however, it’s also growing as rapidly and excitingly as some of the bigger cities on China’s developed East Coast. It’s clean, green and easy to get around, and was inaugurated as a ‘UN Global Green City’ in 2008. Located on the High Speed Bullet Train line between Ningbo (18 minutes) and Hangzhou (40 minutes), plus Shanghai only 90 minutes away, Yuyao is the perfect place for people who like to experience authentic Chinese culture with modern amenities as well travel to other areas easily.
Yuyao is ideal for people who want to experience Chinese cultures, both ancient and modern, developed and emerging. As a main centre of international trade in the province of Zhejiang, Yuyao is close to some of the biggest and brightest East Coast cities – Hangzhou, Ningbo and Shanghai are all easily (and cheaply) accessible by high-speed rail and bus.
Yuyao is surrounded by mountains, rural farming communities and rivers – there are plenty of places to explore for those with an adventurous side. Plus, with a low cost of living, teachers can easily save 10,000 RMB a month whilst still living comfortably.
– Passport Holders from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa or Ireland (Visa Requirement)
– Aged 22-50 (Visa Requirement)
– Hold a BA/BSc Level Qualification, Equivalent or Higher
– Hold a TEFL/ESL/EFL/CELTA/TESOL Qualification, Equivalent or Higher
– No Criminal Record
– Good Health
– Two Consecutive Years of Teaching Experience
– Previous Experience in China
– Previous Experience in International Primary Education
– Positive, Adaptable, Professional and Committed
PLEASE NOTE: Any applicants who are currently in China MUST be here on a Z-Visa.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Yuyao, Zhejiang Province, China|
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||15,000 RMB / Month + Extras|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||26th Aug 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.