English teacher (full time) in Chile
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this full-time position. Our classes are mostly 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels.
Work with us in the city of Calama in Chile, starting in April or May 2017!
Calama is the capital of Chilean mining industry and a peaceful mid-sized city. Its location in the middle of the Atacama desert makes it a unique place worth exploring.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this full-time position. Our classes are mostly 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels. Experience in teaching is not a requirement as well as being a native speaker.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* high proficiency in English (non-natives are welcome to apply)
* readiness to teach
* TEFL certification (on-line accepted, in-class component preferred)
* basic Spanish or a strong commitment to learning it
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the rest of the year
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country is a big plus
* net salary of CLP 600,000
* free accommodation (including utilities): private room in a flat shared with two other teachers
* visa process assistance
We look forward to hearing from you!
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||6 to 9 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Start Date:||April/May 2017|
|Application Expiry Date:||31st May 2017|
|TEFL Hours Required||120|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.