Part-Time English Teacher
We offer training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe.
We offer training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe. Our solutions include global language training (60+ languages); specialized language courses (40+ courses); professional soft skills training (100+ courses); intercultural training (100+ courses); and competency assessment tools.
We are currently searching for an experienced English language trainer in Le Plessis-Robinson (92358) to deliver face-to-face language training for one of our corporate clients.
Please find further course information below as well as our requirements:
- Preferred start date: ASAP March 2018
- Position: part-time, 2-3 days per week
- Scheduling: Classes will take place Monday – Friday between 9:00 and 17:30
- Duration of courses: will run for an initial 6-month period
- Number of learners: Groups of minimum 4 learners and individual sessions
- Level of learners: Mixed (A1 – B2)
- Session duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Number of sessions per week: 1 per group or individual
- Native speaking competence in English
- Language teaching certificate or relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language
- At ease with using online language learning technology
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic personality
Please submit all applications for this role via the online application form.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Le Plessis-Robinson, France|
|Contract Length:||6 to 9 months|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Pay:||To be discussed at interview|
|Start Date:||31st Mar 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||25th Mar 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.