We are currently recruiting EFL Teachers to work in a reputable school(s) in China! This is a good opportunity not to be missed!
We are currently recruiting EFL Teachers to work in a reputable school(s) in China!
This is a good opportunity not to be missed!
About the role:
- You will be teaching student over the age of 16
- Classroom behaviour is excellent and students are normally well behaved
- The class sizes are between 3 and 4 students and located close to shopping malls in beautiful location
- The lessons are normally planned by the school
- You will be required to work some weekends
- Overtime work is available in which you will be paid
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- TEFL (120 hours) / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
- No criminal history (DBS)
- NQT / fresh graduates will be considered
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organised
Some of the benefits include:
- DBS and medical check reimbursement
- Relocation allowance
- Airport Pickup
- Monthly living allowance (this can go towards accommodation/rent)
- Full Coverage medical insurance
- Up to 14 days hotel stay provided upon arrival‘Z’ work visa provided
- 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave/5 days for part-time
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginner
Due to visa restrictions, applications are only accepted from the following native English speaking countries: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
This is a one-year renewable contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
If you feel this role is for you, please do not hesitate and forward your CV ASAP in order to be considered!
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 to 12 months|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||£24,000 - 30,000|
|Start Date:||1st Apr 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||25th Mar 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.