Corporate EFL Teacher
This employer is a purely corporate training company, dealing exclusively with in-company corporate clients.
Corporate EFL Teacher
This employer is a purely corporate training company, dealing exclusively with in-company corporate clients. They teach the full range of standard courses including Business and General English, ESP courses including Business Writing, Negotiations, Presentations and Meetings, and exam preparation courses such as BEC, ICFE and IELTS.
They are looking for a Corporate EFL Teacher with 3-5 years experience, including experience teaching Business English and Exam preparation eg. IELTS, Cambridge.
They require applicants with a University Degree and certified EFL Teaching qualification eg. CELTA, TESOL etc.
They can offer the following benefits, and more:
- Extremely stable teaching schedule ensuring consistent income levels
- 1,600 – 1,800 RR (net of tax) per 90-minute (2 academic hour) class
- Flight cost reimbursement
- Free accommodation on arrival in Moscow until permanent accommodation is found
- Extremely well stocked Resource Room
- 24 full time, bilingual office staff
- Central Moscow location
- Free visa invitation letter, visa registration and visa processing
- Free Moscow travel card
- 28 days of paid leave per 12 month contract
Invitation to IPT Training Seminars and social events
Free Russian lessons
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 months +|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Pay:||from 64000 roubles per month|
|Start Date:||15th Jun 2018|
|Application Expiry Date:||10th Jun 2018|
|TEFL Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.