Combined TEFL courses including a 2 day weekend TEFL classroom module
If you’re looking for a boring, stuffy academic course, look elsewhere! TEFL Org UK courses are all about becoming an inspirational teacher so part of your learning will be done through participating in fun games and activities with your fellow classmates. To boost your TEFL CV you can add online courses to your practical weekend module. Gaining TEFL certification will help your dreams of travelling overseas come true. No previous teaching experience or qualifications are needed to be eligible for our courses, just a will to learn and the ability to speak fluent English.
Basic + Grammar
Here at TEFL Org UK, we believe that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to TEFL, so we offer a selection of different courses to suit your needs whether you want to volunteer in Africa or be a TEFL teacher in China. Nowadays, most employers look for you to have completed at least 120 hours of TEFL training with an accredited TEFL training provider, so please take this into consideration when choosing your course. If you are serious about boosting your TEFL employability, and aiming for the more sought-after TEFL jobs we highly recommend our 140-hour Premier TEFL course. After completing a TEFL course with us you will feel confident enough to stand up and teach your very first TEFL lesson.
What’s in it for you?
- Quality TEFL courses accredited by the BAC, and ODLQC, through an approved SQA centre, with IIP and IIYP accreditation, registered with UKRLP
- Free internationally recognised TEFL certificate
- Free lifetime access to our TEFL job centre
- Personal TEFL tutor to correct your work and provide feedback
- Up to 6 months to complete your online course