Work With Us
If you’d like a job as part of the team at TEFL Org UK, then see below for our current employment opportunities! If you have a great interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment then we could have the perfect position for you.
Sales Development Executive
We’re currently recruiting for a Sales Development Executive to joining our growing sales and marketing team.
Location: Inverness City Centre
Start date: January 2019
Working hours: Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm (negotiable)
- Advise prospects and leads on our products that would best suit their needs over the telephone, through email correspondence and/or online chat and persuade them to buy
- Schedule follow-up calls and create email campaigns/workflows to nurture different lead types
- Manage lead data including cleaning, segmentation and reactivation through CRM
- Work with sales and marketing team to ensure the customer experience and journey is effective
- Take and record bookings through the CRM
- Actively on-sell and up-sell complementary courses/services
- Maintain and develop relationships with our business partners with our school/university partners, actively contacting new opportunities and developing leads and new customers
- Monitor classroom course occupancy levels and get in touch with prospects in these areas, working to a clear process on set timeline to manage low occupancy
- Go the “extra mile” to meet targets
- Previous work experience in a sales role
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- A confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- Understanding of TEFL industry would be advantageous
What you’ll get
A competitive salary (£9 an hour plus bonuses).
Holiday Entitlement: 29 days including some public holidays and your birthday.
To apply, please send a covering letter alongside an updated copy of your CV to alan[@]tefl.org.uk
No recruitment agencies please.
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should posts become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.