Work With Us
If you’d like a job as part of the team at TEFL Org UK, then see below for our current employment opportunities! If you have a great interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment then we could have the perfect position for you.
TEFL Org UK is a fast growing, dynamic SME with a small team of dedicated and committed staff delivering online and classroom courses throughout the world through three companies.
As Financial Administrator you will be part of a growing business and small administrative team reporting to the Operations Manager and Finance Director and liaising with the company’s external accountants. This is a “hands-on” position that requires both a working knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and accounting and the enthusiasm to grow with the business, challenge the norm and add value to an already successful business model.
If this is just another job, it is probably not for you.
- Download analysis and posting sales transactions to sage
- Give accurate daily sales figures to the Sales and Marketing team
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of suppliers’ invoices and payments
- Process payments and documents in Sage including expenses and bank statements.
- Ensure bank, PayPal etc. reconciliations done regularly and accurately
- Ensure all Sage nominal codes are in line with company’s Chart of Accounts
- File related documents accurately
- Follow up on missing or incomplete paperwork (e.g. VAT invoices)
- Recommend changes and actions to improve the company’s accounting systems
- Generally assist the Finance Director in the preparation od=f accurate management accounts to a deadline
- Complete monthly payroll
- Ensure all compliance returns (VAT, PAYE etc.) are accurately completed
- Maintain the integrity of accounting and payroll IT systems ensuring they remain effective and operational
- Back up Sage
- Ensure compliance with statutory and audit requirements
- Assist the directors and managers with the company’s general business; provide information as required
- Any other duties as required to assist the company’s administration
- Relevant experience in a similar financial role
- Current and extensive use of Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll
Skills and Qualities
- Positive attitude towards work and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people
- Positive and hands-on approach to team work
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and to work on several projects simultaneously
- High degree of confidentiality
- High level IT literacy (Sage, MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Salary Up to £20k per annum
- 31 days holiday per year (including six days Bank Holidays) plus your birthday off
Please apply with CV and covering letter in the first instance to Leeann Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 17/06/18
No recruitment agencies please.
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should posts become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.