Work With Us
If you’d like a job as part of the team at TEFL Org UK, then see below for our current employment opportunities! If you have a great interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment then we could have the perfect position for you.
Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Responsible to: Office & Operations Manager
Job Purpose: To participate in all office administration.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquires/complaints from new and existing customers by phone, email and livechat
- Administrative support for customers and colleagues.
- Dealing with enquiries and bookings from new customers at times when Sales are busy.
- Venue management for classroom courses.
- Ensuring Course Tutors are organised (venues, participants’ course materials etc).
- Processing payments for customers, inc student funding applications and ILA claims.
- Chasing and processing balance payments from customers.
- Record keeping, filing and ordering stationery
- Ensuring all customer administration is completed in a timely fashion
- Draft, format and print relevant documents e.g. student certificates.
- Helping the sales and marketing team when required
Knowledge, Training, Attributes and Experience required to do this job (Essential & Desirable)
- Previous administrative experience in a busy office environment. (D)
- Accurate data entry and computing skills inc the use of Microsoft Office and in-house packages. (E)
- Adaptable to change, including new technology. (E)
- Able to communicate effectively via email, livechat and telephone. (E)
- Punctual & reliable. (E)
- Remains calm under pressure. (E)
- Treats everyone with respect, responding and engaging with customers’ requests. (E)
- A team player, who works with and co-operates with colleagues. (E)
- Organised and methodical. (E)
- Able to prioritise workloads according to business need. (E)
- Passion & interest in TEFL (D)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Package (£8.45 an hour)
- Holiday entitlement of 29 days including some public holidays
- Career development and training
- Access to Cycle Scheme*
- One Friday afternoon off per month (if working)
- We are an accredited Scottish living Wage provider
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV and send it to email@example.com
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should posts become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.