Work With Us
If you’d like a job as part of the team at TEFL Org UK, then see below for our current employment opportunities! If you have a great interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment then we could have the perfect position for you.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
TEFL Org UK is a multi-award winning digital and training business based in Inverness. We train people to become excellent teachers of English as a Foreign Language enabling them to have life-changing experiences throughout the world. We offer a range of online, offline and blended courses in more locations than any other provider in the UK, training more students than any other TEFL training organisation in the UK. We are growing and aim to grow more so we are looking for hard working, ambitious, engaging team players who can join our award-winning digital marketing team.
- Help execute TEFL Org UK’s overall UK and international marketing strategy which includes a mix of on-site and off-site SEO, traditional print, email, paid search and social media advertising
- Create SEO-friendly content including landing pages, blogs and articles
- Manage our paid search campaigns – from keyword research and creation to reporting and optimisation
- Liaise with the in-house designer to create online and offline marketing material
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all projects are completed on time and to budget
- Ensure KPIs are met across all digital marketing activity through analytics software like Google Analytics
The right candidate for this role will
- Have a passion for digital marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have strong copywriting and communication skills
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Be a real team player
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
- Experience using and updating a CMS/CRM
- Google Adwords certification
Salary dependent on experience
28 days holiday per year (including certain Bank Holidays)
Eligible for monthly bonus
One Friday afternoon a month off
Eligible for Cycle Scheme
We are looking for someone to work 40 hours, we are willing to be flexible and arrange hours that suit the employee as long as they are viable for the company.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Jennifer MacKenzie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Job title: Administrator
Responsible to: Office & Operations Manager
Job Purpose: To participate in all office administration.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquires/complaints from new and existing customers by phone, email and livechat
- Administrative support for customers and colleagues.
- Dealing with enquiries and bookings from new customers at times when Sales are busy.
- Venue management for classroom courses.
- Ensuring Course Tutors are organised (venues, participants’ course materials etc).
- Processing payments for customers, inc student funding applications and ILA claims.
- Chasing and processing balance payments from customers.
- Record keeping, filing and ordering stationery
- Ensuring all customer administration is completed in a timely fashion
- Draft, format and print relevant documents e.g. student certificates.
- Helping the sales and marketing team when required
Knowledge, Training, Attributes and Experience required to do this job (Essential & Desirable)
- Previous administrative experience in a busy office environment. (D)
- Accurate data entry and computing skills inc the use of Microsoft Office and in-house packages. (E)
- Adaptable to change, including new technology. (E)
- Able to communicate effectively via email, livechat and telephone. (E)
- Punctual & reliable. (E)
- Remains calm under pressure. (E)
- Treats everyone with respect, responding and engaging with customers’ requests. (E)
- A team player, who works with and co-operates with colleagues. (E)
- Organised and methodical. (E)
- Able to prioritise workloads according to business need. (E)
- Passion & interest in TEFL (D)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Package (£8.45 an hour)
- Holiday entitlement of 29 days including some public holidays
- Career development and training
- Access to Cycle Scheme*
- One Friday afternoon off per month (if working)
- We are an accredited Scottish living Wage provider
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should posts become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.