Work With Us
If you’d like a job as part of the team at TEFL Org UK, then see below for our current employment opportunities! If you have a great interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment then we could have the perfect position for you.
Office and Operations Manager
We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service and having a pleasant working environment, and in this role, these two goals will be your main focus. You will need to have an engaging manner that suits a small team environment while having exceptional organisational skills and some experience in managing teams. You must be confident in decision making and able to work to our values at all times.
As well as having 3 direct reports in administration and finance, you will be working closely with other team leaders to ensure operational and HR processes are being followed as well as they can. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director
Main areas of focus
- Ensuring customer service levels are high
- Manage a small administrative and finance team
- Course operations
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Executive assistant/support role to Managing Director
- Managing HR within your team and ensuring processes are adhered to company-wide
- Regular reporting to Managing Director
- Run the office and deal with any day to day problems that occcur
- Overseeing office management including; supplies, travel, accommodation and team-building parties!
Key skills and experience
- Team management
- HR experience, specifically: line, performance and attendance management
- Operational processes and procedures
- Microsoft Office (essential) and SAGE (preferable)
- Decision making ability
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary – £21k to £24k per annum
- 28 days holiday per year (including certain Bank Holidays)
- Birthdays off
- Eligible for monthly bonus
- One Friday afternoon a month off
- Eligible for Cycle Scheme
We are looking for someone to work 40 hours, we are willing to be flexible and arrange hours that suit the employee as long as they are viable for the company.
Please apply with CV and covering letter in the first instance to Jennifer MacKenzie on email@example.com
Application deadline: 24th February
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should posts become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.